Bringing Flowers With Me

10.03.2013

Very quickly the summer colors are turning into golds, reds, and oranges. And so I am embracing the last moments of greens and sun by wearing all my summer pastels one last time before they get packed away. Let me set the record straight, I am an equal color clothing opportunist. They aren't getting packed away because they are pastels, but they are getting packed away because they are summer clothes. And summer clothes don't fly here in cold, cold Utah with snow that reaches into March. But at least I can hold onto some summer with pastel pumps and floral necklaces. What do you think?

Dress: Little Black Fashion Truck \\ Cardigan: Cotton On \\ Belt: Little Black Fashion Truck \\ Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: c/o Our World Boutique \\ Braclet: Miss America Tradeshow \\ Watch: JCPenny

I am all about making my outfits fit all seasons and the necklace is perfect for just that. With the bold flowers and rhinestone accents it works for anything summer, but it is also a great statement piece to wear with a chunky sweater and come boots once fall rolls in full force. So when the flowers are all frozen and gone, I am going to bring the flowers with me! What items do you have that bring spring into fall? Is your jewelry friendly for all seasons? Are you a jewel-tones only for fall or a mix in the pastels girl?

 photo discoveringjanae720x100_zps07d71e91.jpg
Autumn @ The Unreal Life said...

I think the only difference in my seasonal outfits is the amount of layers I wear.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your blog design! It's brand new right? Holy so cute.
Also, I tend to dress in neautrals a lot, but I love to add a pop of color with jewelry. Even in fall and winter :)

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit! Makes me think of some sweater, belt, dress combos I want to try. Pretty colors too!

Susan Joy said...

This is my FAVORITE outfit you've posted thus far. It really compliments your figure!
Ummm... I am realizing that most of my clothing is fall clothing, actually, and I have no jewelry, an unfortunate circumstance which I am trying to remedy.

Sue//Chevron and Lace
susanstange.com



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.