80s Baby

9.24.2013

I've been holding off on this playlist for quite sometime. I felt like I needed to save it for the right moment. But after this weekend I couldn't hold off any longer. All signs pointed towards 80s. Sign #1. Adam and I were talking about the things we could do when he gets home - and 80s dancing was one of the first options. Sign #2. Manic Monday came on the radio when I was driving to work. On Monday. Nailed it. Sign #3. Pretty in Pink was on TV Friday night when I had nothing else to do. Sign #4. I was reminded of this video. Okay. Maybe that wasn't a sign. But either way. Here you have it. My favorite decade with my favorite music. Give me some shoulder pads and some spandex. It is 80s time people!

Side A
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
I Wear My Sunglasses - Corey Hart
Manic Monday - Bangles
Video Killed the Radio Stay - The Buggles
I Aint Missing You - John Waite
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
Safety Dance - Men Without Hats

Side B
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Nebetar
Mr. Roboto - Styx
Wake Me Up - Wham!
I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner
We Built This City - Starship
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
All She Wants to Do is Dance - Don Henley
Our House in the Middle of the Street - Talking Heads
Touch You Once - Orchestral Maneuvers


*I am endorsing that the songs listed above make me want to sing and dance. I do not own the rights to any of these songs.*
Big Hair & Shoulder Pads by Deidre Miller on Grooveshark
Unknown said...

Although Im not a HUGE 80s fan (don't hate me!) I do love the Glee version of Total Eclipse of the Heart. It's a beautiful song! :)

Kimberly said...

I just love 80s music. I know what I'm jamming out to tomorrow!

StylishByNature said...

Marvellous, I really love this post ! Hope your week is bliss <3

New Post up...
❤ StylishByNature.com

Vanessa L. said...

Love love love the 80's! Boy bands, big hair bands, rock ballads, pop, hip hop- it was all soooooo good.

Great list!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.