Tears. And Tears. And Tears.

1.05.2013

There was that one time I cried during a work training... not once. But twice. Why am I so emotional? I usually don't cry this much. At first I thought maybe it was "hormones", but then I realized that was two weeks ago. Hormones? Nope. Then I got to thinking. It is probably the fact that I only slept for 4 hours the night before.

First we watched this video. Which I am pretty sure everyone in the world has seen. Okay. Maybe not the world. But everyone that reads blogs maybe? Well. It gets me. Every single time. Tears and tears. So powerful. If you haven't seen it. Watch it now.

   

Isn't it a great reminder to look past the looks? There is so much more to a person than their outward appearance. And Susan Boyle and her voice is a great reminder of that. Alright. This next one... let me just say, I am glad the room was dark. Tears and tears. 


Please tell me you cried too so I don't feel like a crazy!? Well. Even if you didn't. These videos were too good not to share. Loved them both. Inspirational and touching. What inspirational videos do you love?

Love,
Deidre
Feral Turtle said...

I cry at commercials sometimes. How sad is that? LOL I remember the first time I saw Susan sing. I had goosebumps! Cheers.

Unknown said...

I get choked up watching commercials too! And no doubt I've cried at both of these videos! Had my mom not been in the room when I just watched Susan Boyle I would have had full fledged tears.

Kim @ Pages and Pekoe said...

Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but I just ugly cried and sobbed! Good thing I'm home alone right now LOL!!

Brielle said...

at vivint they would show us motivational videos like this every morning & we would all cry like little babes. totally normal!

Tayler said...

Ahh I'm pretty much sobbing right now Diedre, I hope you're happy! I think it's just a woman thing. But seriously - I've seen the Susan Boyle video so that one didn't really get to me too much, but I've never seen the second one and it brought on the waterworks in a big way. Definitely glad I'm alone too!

Kate said...

Found you through Aloha. Totally get the crying-over-things-already-seen! I watch the Paul Potts video and still cry!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.