Back From Miss America 2013

1.14.2013

Alright. I am back to work. And out of scheduled posts about Miss America. My week in Vegas playing with my mom and pageant sisters is now over. Officially. And Miss Idaho was INCREDIBLE. Look at this girl.



Whitney walked away with three awards. First, she was given the four-points award. It is given to the woman that best represents the four points (service, scholarship, style, and success) of the crown! And Miss Idaho has won it TWO years in a row. Quite an accomplishment! She was also a double talent winner. $1000 Non Finalist Talent winner and Winner of the Luanne Gamba (Lulu) Instrumental Award. A $1000 scholarship given to an instrumentalist who earns the highest score in the overall talent competition. I am sure by now you have heard all the pageant results beyond that. A special congratulations to Miss New York... also known as Miss America!


She was stunning and carefree on stage. And I think her personality combined with her relaxed and carefree attitude on stage is what untimely won her the crown. Also.... she was a tap dancer, so clearly I LOVED her. Can't wait to watch her year unfold. Until next Miss America week!

Love,
Deidre
A Muse in Purple said...

Still bummed I missed you on the behind the scenes show but I'm pretty stoked it was a Brooklyn girl...seeing as my family is from Brooklyn, she did us proud! *wink*

Unknown said...

Nice post.
Alternative Bags

andrewhudson said...

Great moment for you! I congratulate you. I like to see others at least have nice and decent looking clothes like discounted Alternative t shirts are good.



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.