Dear .... No title,

11.25.2012

After 5 days of EATING like I had never been able to taste food.
And sleeping as if I have never taken a nap in my life.
Spending a lot of time with my family.
And a lot of time just hanging around being funny...

I am back.

The theme of the Thanksgiving break was "Eat, drink, and be merry for Monday I diet." I have not eaten so much and drank so much soda in a long long long time. I don't think a second went by that I wasn't completely tummy satisfied. Now... It is Sunday. And tomorrow for reals starts a diet.


Kathleen said...

I am starting my week off right and am doing the same thing! Over indulged a little to much this weekend! oops!

The Millers said...

hahah that is what thanksgiving is all about :) And... there are so many yummy things with christmas, maybe a january diet might be more successful? haha at least for me anyways.. i can't hold back with all the yummy sweets! :)

Anonymous said...

I second that notion.



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.