Dear Versatile Blogger,

9.13.2012

Winning awards is the best! And today Brittney over at The Sweet Life nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. And now I really feel like I am moving up in this crazy world of blogging. Two awards and finally broke 100 followers. I am on my way! MOVING ON UP!


THE RULES
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

7 RANDOM FACTS
1. My husband has ten siblings and twenty five nieces and nephews. I have three siblings and six nieces and nephews. Together we have a LOT of family.
2. I met Arnold Schwarzenegger at an ice skating rink in Sun Valley, Idaho.
3. My family moved four different times within the same two neighborhoods while I was growing up.
4. Once upon a time I ran for student body vice president at BYU... and lost. Second place was actually pretty exciting though. And my campaign posters were a huge hit.
5. At my senior recital I held the roll of Bert in Mary Poppins. STEP IN TIME!
6. My favorite snack is popcorn.
7. And I can play one song on the piano... "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid.

MY 15 NOMINEES

Just a Dash of Keena
Janette the Jongleur
That's Just Lovely
Sincerely Arizona
The TT diaries
Life Unsweetened
Styllist
Manscape Monday
The Fashion Nerd
Just Two in Love
A Muse in Purple
Wives, M.D.
K & R

Stop by and see those gems. Show them some love. And... actually. Show me some love too. Kidding. Not kidding. Thanks.

Love,
Deidre
Brani Laine said...

"Kidding. Not kidding." Ha! Totally something I would say. Thanks sooo much for nominating me! You're the sweetest ;) xoxo, Brani Laine

Brani Laine said...

PS. Please let me sing and dance while you play "Part of Your World". Your random facts are hilarious. This is why I follow your blog.

Nathalie said...

Thanks for your comment!
And thanks for the nominee..
you have a great blog!!

Love,
Nathalie
www.styllist.blogspot.com

Kirsten Wiemer said...

wait, you met arnold? awesome.
thanks for nominating me cute girl. i am going to do my best to do this, i am so bad at doing these, but after school today i should be by my computer so i can do it.

you're awesome and i love these little facts!

K

Susan Joy said...

Thanks Deidre! This is an awesome motivator to meet new friends and find new awesome blogs! Love it!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.