Dear Centerpieces,

9.24.2012

More wedding stuff! Last week was cake and this week is centerpieces. I had a lot of fun gathering and collecting the pieces I wanted for my tables. The theme was "shabby chic". We ended up buying 16 birdcages, but I think they got put to good use. Every table was different with the birdcage tying them all together. We used tons of photos, old knick knacks from friends, my grandma, and my mom's collections. There were lots of vintage books, thanks to Miss Gentri Lee, and then pearls, jewels, doiles, and flowers to put on the finishing touches. It was so beautiful and I loved seeing my vision come to life.






I am so happy even time I look at wedding photos. The reception turned out better than I could have hoped. I can't wait to share more with you! After looking at all my pictures again I have decided designing weddings needs to be my career. It is such a rush and I loved seeing the outcome. Everyone always saying planning a wedding is stressful, but I LOVE it!

Love,
Deidre

The Millers said...

Beautiful decorating!! I love it!!

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Those are soooooo pretty!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

RadiantKristen said...

What a fun set-up! I love the idea of doing something different at each table it makes things a lot more personal.

Mom said...

Everyone keeps telling me how pretty it was. The most beautiful reception they have been to. Anna told me she went home and brought Mia down because it was so gorgeous and looked just like a fairy tale.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

the paper on the letters representing both of your loves and personalities :)!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.