Dear Bridals,

8.27.2012

So here they are! My bridals. I really want to show you ALL of them because I am absolutely in love with how they turned out. My sister in law Kari Dawn took them with her niece Kelsey once my dress was finished being altered. The top of the dress used to be sheer with just lace but I lined the whole thing. I could not be happier with how the photos look. Here are the favorites from KD and that we used at the reception.

This one is my FAVORITE favorite favorite. I love how the lighting is with my veil.

Didn't they do a fabulous job? I hate to sound like a broken record... but I loved them and I love sharing them with people. They captured my dress, veil, bouquet, and me SO perfectly. I hope you love them as much as I do. But if you don't, we can still be friends!

Love,
Deidre
Sarah Jane said...

These bridals are incredible. Where did you get them taken? I love everything about them.



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.