Dear One Month,

7.16.2012

A real blog post with real information, real jokes, and real other things will be coming later... but for now I just wanted to tell everyone something VERY exciting... at least, exciting for me.
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
ONE MONTH!
In exactly ONE month I will be married. MARRIED! Let's go over the bride's checklist?

  • Engagements
  • Invitations... can't be crossed off because I am still working on it..
  • Dress
  • Bridals
  • Reception food
  • Cake
  • Centerpieces
  • Luncheon
  • Sign-in book
  • Register
  • Book photographer
  • Find apartment
  • Groom's ring
  • Everything else I forgot because honey badger don't care...
I feel pretty good about that list. Cake will be done on Friday. Bridals will be done next week. I am still trying to decide what to do for a sign in book. What else am I forgetting? I feel like I must be forgetting something...


August 16th please come sooner?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.