Dear Outfitters,

4.30.2012

Better late(r than last week) than never, right? This weekend was consumed with a trip to Idaho, watching baseball, a best friend's wedding, practicing my walking (I should know how to walk, right?) and my talent, and finishing my Miss Idaho paperwork! So that means... no blogging. And so now I will catch you up on what I wore last week. 


Monday
Skirt: Downeast Basics (clearance rack find) - Top: Gap (sale!) - Cardigan: Target - Shoes: Dillards
Tuesday
Pants: Gap (sale!) - Top: Nordstrom Rack - Gingham Shirt: Forever 21 - Shoes: Dillards
Wednesday
Skirt: Gap (sale!) - Top: Aero - Blazer: Deseret Industries - Sandals: Gap (sale!)
Thursday
Pants: Gap - Undertop: Downeast Basics - Sweater: Forever 21 -  Flats: Target
Friday
Skirt: Downeast Basics - Cardigan: Gap (sale!) - Top: Victoria's Secret - Undershirt: Downeast Basics - Shoes: none ... yet

Okay! So there you have it. As you can see... I am a Gap Sale shopper. On another note... MY PAPERWORK FOR MISS IDAHO IS DONE! Finished. I am so excited to send this baby in the mail today. All my ad money, platform statement, contestant resume, talent music... you name it, it is in there! Miss Idaho is in a little over a month. Who is pumped? I am pumped. That's right! More to come on Miss Idaho prep soon!

Love,
Deidre


Janette said...

Is that the paperwork on the floor? Haha! What is all that? Love your outfits bee tee double u! I think I'm going to pick Monday as my fave!!


Janette, the Jongleur

Jenny said...

I love Tuesdays outfit...well I love them all, but especially Tuesday!
Modern Modest Beauty

Annie said...

Love your outfits - the maxi skirts look SO cute & comfy :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Ellie M said...

Love your outfit, esp the maxi skirt. It looks amazing xx



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.