Dear March Madness,

3.14.2012

Alright. The madness has begun.... I just finished a few of my brackets. Does your bracket need a little loving? Do you struggle with what teams to pick because you can't remember their stats, mascot, or who has the coolest jerseys? Well... Here is a quick and easy fix to get your bracket going. Super easy to give you a fast template, then change your teams as needed before you submit...

Go to PickMyBracket.com and then you can pick the stat you think most important and the random factor you think most important... and TA DA! Bracket completed.

Did you know BYU is ranked number 2 for "Coed Hotness"?

I have my final 4 as.... Duke, Missouri, Kansas, and Syracuse... Duke and Syracuse going to the finals with Duke taking it all.

Obviously I am super proud of my Cougars... 25 point deficit to a win! That is what I call MADNESS.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.