Dear Winning... Again,

2.22.2012


You all remember how excited I was to be winning so much, right? Well the winning continues...

First I won the One on One Cookie Decorating Contest. My cookie took 1st in the category: Most Like Martha Stewart. You might remember seeing the picture in a previous post, but here it is one more time.



Then at power stand we had a championship of all activities on the break floor. We were split in teams to compete in a round of lightning, ping pong, air hockey, and a dance off.... Obvi I was selected for one of our teams dancers. Watch the video to see how I did.



If the title of this post didn't give it away I was the female champion for the dance off. You can watch it all from a different angle here. Let the winning continue... maybe in June, if you know what I mean.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.