Dear BYU Baseball,

2.13.2012

Baseball season is here! The BYU Baseball team has their first series this weekend at UC Riverside. Adam is getting so excited to pitch Saturday, and he is going to be incredible. He has been dominating at his team scrimmages, (7 strike outs in 4 innings last week) so imagine how he will do when he is pitching against guys that aren't expecting much from Skinny. I am bummed I have to miss his first series because I decided to be a grown up with a full time job... who does that? Luckily I have Lindsay's and Gina's number so I can text them one billion times for updates. Oh, another bonus of baseball season starting? Baseball posters and a billboard. Who wants to see a sneak peak from the BYU Baseball photo shoot?


Wait... who is that attractive guy on the right hand side... let's take a good look at that #22 guy... who is that?


Oh! It is Adam. Looking good. I cannot wait to go watch Adam pitch. I have never seen him so excited about something. You can tell he is truly passionate about the game. And I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished already this year. 

The WCC has BYU ranked 7th... little do they know how incredible the Cougars are this year. Every team is going to be shocked by BYU domination. And I am pumped. Let's go COUGS!

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.