Dear Supporters, Friends, Family, Anyone,

10.12.2010

Well. As most of your know I love a good pageant. I love to compete. I love the crown. I love the girls I meet. But most of all I LOVE being able to promote something I really care about. I love being able to stand for something and go out and share it with the world. My platform for the last year has been Redefine Service. I just started a website to promote my platform as well. I would love for it to spread and grow. That can only happen with your help. When you get the chance, take a look at it, email it to your friends, nominate someone to be on the blog, tell me your experiences with service, blog about it, or anything else you can think of. I would really appreciate your service as I try to serve at a greater capacity. Just go to:


Thank you.
Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.