Quotes.

4.29.2010

It has been a good week. After reading a lot and talking to people a lot I feel like I picked up some treasures. I just wanted to tell you some of my favorites.

"We all need to walk on gravel at some point in our lives. And then we learn how to turn it into a paved road with the Lord's assistance."

"When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain." - Mark Twain

Brigham Young said, in reference to his prayers to the Lord, “Give me patience to wait until I can understand it for myself.”

"Well the Lord loves you and we are all here to take care of each other. If not, this journey would be a purely solitary one."

"Love is not blind; that is the last thing it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound, the less it is blind." -Chesterton


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.