Numbers.

11.16.2009

I ...
... am the 1 girl, in a family of 6, with three brothers 3 brother, 2 sisters in law, and 4 nephews, my family is fabulous.
... have lived in 5 houses within the same 2 blocks.
... am tagged in 1539 pictures on facebook.
... go home in just 4 days!
... would like to have at least 2 more pairs of boots for winter.
... sit in section 33 on row 3 for BYU Football.
... am being followed by 11 for my blog.
... have 45 blogs on my blog friend list.
... will finish school in 17 months, but only 14 of those months will be in class.

... spent 7 weeks doing EFY, and fell in love with that program.
... work 20 hours a week.
... have been alive for just over 235 months.
... graduated in 2007.
... have changed my cell phone number 0 times.
... want to be about 18 different things when I grow up.
... have exactly 5700 emails archived.



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.