Graffiti.

11.14.2009

Okay. I think graffiti is the coolest thing to see. Honestly, how to people get so skilled at doing that? Its hard enough to not get spray paint EVERYWHERE, but then to make it into some awesome art.. really? Skills and talent. I always see if when we go down town in Twin Falls to take train track pictures, and then today we went to this run down building on the way to Springville to take pictures. So much legit graffiti. I loved it. While we were wrapping up taking pictures these two guys came to do a little art themselves, I was in awe. I think I actually at one point told them I was obsessed with them... not awkward at all, but a little but. I promise I am not creepy. But it was SO awesome to watch these boys at work. I snagged a few shots. Skills boys, skills.







© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.