... this is a choice.

10.22.2008

Okay. So I am once again considering a major change. I still plan on applying for the Public Relations program, but just in case I don't get in I have a back up. My back up is the Home and Family Living major with an emphasis in Interior Design.

Even with my plan A and plan B in place, I have been considering a plan C. After spending a weekend in Idaho with my family I have been thinking about the photography major. Eric and I took a lot of pictures in Idaho and here is the final product:

Snake River



Perrine Bridge




Cruiser on the Canyon


I.B. Perrine



Okay. So besides all that... there are a lot of things going through my mind about this Spring/Summer. I have a great job, but I am thinking if he will let me take off some time I want to go study abroad in LONDON! Cassidy and I have been talking about it a lot, and I think it would just be the best experience. I just have a lot of options, and I want to start utilizing them.
Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to see your pics and to read your posts! I think your pics of TF are wonderful and I think you plans are good too. You have so many resources available and so much talent! You are going to be successful no matter what you decide!

Jane Edmunds said...

Mom and I are so proud of your positive outlook on life. Keep it up. Dad



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.