Statement Necklace

5.10.2016

I have always been very particular about jewelry. I love picking out fun pieces here and there but most of the time I wear the same things day in and day out. The focus of my efforts has gone to my hair - long hair with extensions all curled and fluffed to my own idea of perfection. But as you might have caught on by now, about two weeks ago I chopped my hair. Which means it is time start turning my detailing attention somewhere else. And I picked jewelry. I swapped our my daily fitbit and simple gold jewelry for watches, bracelets, and statement necklaces. One of which has been on replay with my ensembles since making the big chop to the hair.


Top: Jane
Pants: Old Navy
Watch: Arvo
Shoes: Target

I was excited to find Happiness Boutique and their killer necklaces. Seriously, there are so many to pick from. I picked this one to dress up outfits but now that I have the lob going on I am enjoying it with lots of different looks. There are tons of jewelry to pick from which is great because they have a customer reward program so you are incentivized for shopping with them. They also host a bi-monthly giveaway – this month it is a legend boho necklace. But best part? Through June 15th you can save 10% at checkout with the code “deidreemme” on orders over 19 euros – oh, did I mention they are a European company, which I think makes them that much more unique for all of you looking for something different than everyone else! What do you think about statement necklaces? Do you see any you love over at Happiness Boutique?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.