Weekday Wardrobe

4.29.2016

Would you look at that!? Look what I found hiding in the wings of my blog space. A very old Weekday Wardrobe that never got posted. This was perfect considering I am trying to get into the blogging swing of things and needed another something or another to give me a little push. This week was good. Getting back into the swing of life. And over the weekend I have a temple trip planned at some point, a hair cut, and just getting some much needed R&R. But in the meantime you can take a look at my very monochromatic weekday wardrobe from February. That's right. February.


Monday | Top: Eleventh Avenue | Leggings: Gap | Booties: Nordstrom Rack
Tuesday | Scarf: Soel | Top: Lucy & Lyla | Leggings: Gap | Booties: Old Navy
Wednesday | Top: NoVae | Pants: Old Navy | Booties: Old Navy
Thursday | Jacket: Cents of Style | Top: Gap | Leggings: Gap | Booties: Francesca’s
Friday | Jacket: Cents of Style | Top: Pink Blush | Jeans: Gap | Shoes: Converse Outlet

See what I mean. Blacks, tans, and greys. Oh so monochromatic. But I will be honest, this is my color palette so I actually really love all the outfits from that week. And I remember liking every outfit from that week. I finally felt like I was able to style properly every day. And this was the first week of my last weeks of good clean laundry… which is probably why I stopped taking photos. And since I did all my laundry last weekend that is probably why I started taking photos again. I now realize I have a pattern. My favorite look of the week is probably Tuesday. It was such a comfortable and simple look with a little cheetah flair. Second place is Friday. Which outfit would you love in your closet?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.