Styled by 5: Jane.com

4.05.2016

April is here. Can you believe it!? Every time I feel like I am getting caught up on my life another month sneaks up and reminds me that I am always playing catch up. But I am excited, because it is time for another round of Styled by 5. And this time we are doing things a tiny bit different - instead of showing you everyone's outfit here like I normally do, I am leaving it up to you to join this fun little thing we have going on with Jane.com.

Okay – so instead of getting a sneak peak of everyone’s outfit, you get to play a Styled by 5 game with all of us and Jane! Each of us styled this killer hustle tee with our own twist. And you can win your own by visiting @VeryJane on Instagram and voting for your favorite styling of the top. Voting starts a little later today so keep your eyes peeled for it!

When this hustle tee showed up at my house I was THRILLED! Because, if you remember, hustle is my word for 2016! I had been on the hunt for the perfect hustle tee to encompass my word of the year, and this one pretty much hits the mark. And I had such a fun time styling it. I wanted the gold foil hustle to stand out – so I paired it with black leggings and black booties. My original plan was black hat and black cardi too, but I left my cardi in Arizona at Adam’s place, dang it! So I swapped out the all black everything for a nice army green jacket and hat. I wanted my outfit to be mostly monochromatic so the hustle really stood out. Here is my take on the Jane and Cents of Style hustle tee!

Top: Jane.com via Cents of Style
Leggings: Gap
Jacket: Pink Blush
Booties: Francesca’s
Shoes: Nordstrom

Since we are all sharing the same piece on a different body type here is a reminder of my sizing – I am 5’9″ and I generally wear a 10/12 – 10 on a good day, 12 on a not good day… you understand, right? So I ordered this top in a large. With tees I always feel like it is a little tricky. I never know if they are going to be more of a women’s fit or a unisex fit – so I went with a large to be safe and the sizing was right on the money. It is not too tight but not baggy loose. I love sharing my style with you, but I also want you to see clothing I style in other body types so you can find what is best for you. So feel free to check out how Kaylynn, Bethany, Jacque, and Alexis styled this outfit as well! And watch for a new piece of clothing styled by 5 every month.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.