Weekday Wardrobe

4.03.2015

So here it is. Half the week in sunny Arizona which meant shorts, on shorts, on shorts and half of the week in Idaho which meant regular and questionable Spring weather for anyone who doesn't live in a desert. This week has been jam packed. Spring break is over at Boise State which means my job is in HIGH gear as everyone is looking towards graduation and end of the year banquets. I ended last week with a national conference and this week was full of a Jazz Festival with Greek life dashed in across the board. Like I said, high gear.



Monday | Top: Pink Blush | Shorts: Aeropostale | Sandals: Target
Tuesday | Lace Overlay: Pink Blush | Top: SexyModest (best undershirts!) | Shorts: Aeropostale | Shoes: Payless
Wednesday | Top: Eleventh Avenue | Shorts: Aeropostale | Shoes: Payless
Thursday | Top: Cotton On | Skirt: Lularoe | Heels: Famous Footwear
Friday | Top: Pink Blush | Jeans: Gap | Heels: DSW

And tonight I am looking forward to a little trip home for the weekend. It is the Miss Riverview pageant - if you missed it, or I haven't said it enough, I am on the Miss Idaho Board and so I am helping with our final local of the year to round out our Miss Idaho Class of 2015. Miss Riverview will be held in Twin Falls on Saturday night and then Sunday is Easter. And the whole weekend is my favorite spiritual uplifting event - General Conference. More on that later. What are your plans for the weekend? Anything exciting going on? Oh - and I can't forget to vote for my favorite outfit of the week. I am going with Monday again... that photo doesn't do it justice, but the top is SPOT on. I am in love with it. Which ensemble would you love to sport?


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.