What to Wear: Bachelor Finale Party

3.08.2015

Getting ready for The Bachelor finale tomorrow night?! I know that I am. And so are women ALL across the country. And depending on where you are and how many Bachelor Nation peeps are around you, there is probably a great viewing party in your town. Are you heading out to watch the show with your girls? Still need an idea of what to wear so you can feel like you are part of the Bachelor action? This is my go-to feel like I am in the show look.











Kimono: Pink Blush c/o
Dress: Pink Blush c/o
Tights: Costco
Booties: Francescas
Necklace: Forever 21

So I feel like this season has had some of the most fashion forward ladies yet. Becca was ALWAYS on point with her outfits - well, almost always. Britt always had the best lip colors. Kaitlyn rocked those crop tops. Whitney had the best statement necklaces. The list goes on and on. So to fit in with the ladies I put together a trend forward finale party outfit. I started with the lace dress and kimono to give the whole outfit a feminine look, then I added a statement necklace. I decided to tie in black through my accent items to mourn the women who got the boot - it is a sad day for them! What are you wearing to your viewing party? Are you pumped for tomorrow night? Don't forget to check by in the morning to get the final recap before the big episode!


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.