Splurge and Save || Outfit 8

7.20.2013

Splurge and Save || Red Pants

Splurge and Save || Red Pants by lovetheskinnys featuring mulberry handbags

Red pants have always been a favorite of mine. But since I am a BYU girl I have to be careful when I wear them... Can't be seen around town in Ute red - especially when baseball is going on. I love to pair my red jeans up with a black tee. And then when I need a little more I go all metallic with my accessories for that rockstar feeling. Head over to my Polyvore profile for details on where to get these items.

*All outfits are built on Polyvore.com. Styling is built to suite my personal taste and dress standards.*
The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I love red and gold together! Especially when I need to feel like a rockstar haha.



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.