Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

7.16.2013

I almost had today's post be called "The Day The Music Died"... because I have been too scrambly and too scattered to take time to put together a playlist. Miss Idaho week really drained me. Which is especially lame since I wasn't even competing. Just playing den mother. And then yesterday I experienced what I think was my very first migraine? Maybe? Gross. So yeah, I wasn't going to create a playlist for you. But then I realized... THAT was a bad idea. It was especially a bad idea because I have MAJOR reason for celebration and a roadtrip playlist this week. Because tomorrow, after thirty-five days of waiting, I get to see Adam! So here is a lovey dovey playlist all about happiness and love.


Side A
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
No Air - Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown
Be My Escape - Relient K
Love On Top - Beyonce
World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Bruises - Chairlift
If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing  - Aerosmith

Side B
Realize - Colbi Caillat
Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
Your Song - Elton John
Happy As The Sun - Tyrone Wells
Love Story - Taylor Swift
Crush - Mandy Moore
How To Love - Lil Wayne


*I am not endorsing the videos for these songs. I am endorsing that the songs listed above make me want to sing and dance. I do not own the rights to any of these songs.*


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.