The Smile Chronicles || Volume 6

6.28.2013

Sam - blog || twitter
Everything about these pictures makes me smile… I got my drank! I've got weird looks on my face, while I was taking them I was listening to my new favorite song Cherry Bomb by the Runaways (it's kind of bad but let's be real… that's why I like it so much!) my nails are painted HOT PINK, I'm outside and it's beautiful enough for me to drive with the window's down and BLAST Cherry Bomb and maybe freak out some ickle-firsties (that's harry potter speak for Freshman) I LOVE my life! I have bomb friends and family, I love my job, and I'm about to watch Vampire Diaries… So… life is good!


“It's a smile, it's a kiss, it's a sip of [diet coke] ... it's summertime!” 
― Kenny Chesney

Want to be a part of The Smile Chronicles? Print your own poster, take a photo with it, and send it to lovetheskinnys@gmail.com with your name and a description of the photo. Go ahead and get creative with your photo. Only rule? Whoever is in the photo is holding the sign and SMILING!

*Disclaimer: The Smile Chronicles is trademarked by Deidre Miller of Love, The Skinnys. It is not allowed to be duplicated or copied in any type or form by any person, group, blog, or business. Legal action will be taken.*

Follow on Bloglovin


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.