Get Your Tunes Right Here

6.25.2013

Over here it is all about making due with what you got. Adam has been gone for a few weeks and I am more grateful than ever before for technology. It is the little things that make the days great. A phone call from Adam, a selfie through text message, a Google+ hangout at night, a raspberry lemonade, clean laundry, and a good song on the radio... Here are some of the good ones that put a smile on my face. If you've only got time for one tune right now, go with track 1 - Scrape the Sky. It is my all time fave right now and the first single on my friend's new album.


Side A
Scrape the Sky - Can't Stop Won't Stop
Brokenhearted - Karmin
Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
Total Eclipse of the Heart   - Bonnie Tyler
Sleepy Head - Passion Pit
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado
Opposite of Adult - Chiddy Bang
White Houses - Vanessa Carlton

Side B
Buzzin - Mann
Electric Feel - MGMT
Game of Love - Michelle Branch ft. Santana
Shake It  - Metro Station
Stand Out - Goofy Movie
Gettin Jiggy With It - Will Smith
Goodnight Goodnight - Hot Hot Heat


*I am not endorsing the videos for these songs. I am endorsing that the songs listed above make me want to sing and dance. I do not own the rights to any of these songs.*


-don't forget to enter the Blog Design giveaway-
Erin LFF said...

Man in the Mirror is one of my all-time fave songs to dance/sing to and just lift your spirits with! I also am totally guilty of loving "stand out" -- the goofy movie was introduced to me by my hubby! :)



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.