Hunters of Happiness || Guest Post

4.18.2013

Hi Love, the Skinnys readers, I'm Elise! I'm the girl behind the blog Hunters of Happiness

I'm excited to be here and tell you a little bit about myself. 


So, I'm Elise and this is my new husband Scott. 
Together we're the Hunter family!

Hunters of Happiness is all about our journey to find happiness in the everyday. 
So far I am the sole author of our blog and so you'll hear about all those things I love!
Mainly, fashion, food, family and faith.

 I LOVE blogging! It's super fun. I love getting creative with outfits, sharing a hilarious story, making something new in the kitchen or journaling our various adventures.

Well, I hope you'll stop by and see what our hunt for happiness is all about :) 




© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.