Dear 7 Questions,

9.26.2012



 It is time again for me to link up to a great cause. A cause called 7 questions in which you learn more about me than you would ever care to know. And now it is time for you to know something now even asked. I am love Lady Gaga. And a couple years ago I got to go to her concert. And while in this picture you can see my friends blue hair that she wore to the concert what you can't see is that I am not wearing pants. That is right people. I pulled an all time LADY GAGA and wore a leotard with no pants all. night. long. And that concert? Was THE BEST thing. Ever.

 1. Describe your perfect day.
This is very easy. Sleeping in. Waking up to breakfast in bed... Kneaders french toast perhaps? Relaxing and taking my time getting ready. Putting on something comfortable. Hanging out with Adam. Maybe watching some baseball or some Gossip Girl. Going out to dinner. Coming home early. Just hanging out with Adam, eating treats, and relaxing. Makeup off early. Hair in a bun. Sweatpants on. And going to bed whenever it feels right.

2.What was something that you were afraid of as a child?
The witch in my closet. I swear she was there at night!

3. What's something you're afraid of today?
Heights. When I was little I was so trusting of heights. And now I have a panic attack on a ladder... But I still love a good roller coaster and theme park thrill; how does that work?

4. Would you rather be obsessed with yourself or someone else?
Someone else. I get too self conscious already. If I was obsessed with me it would be a serious problem. It is easy to obsess over someone else's life. Just don't let it turn to envy. That is when it get UGLY.

5. What is a favorite restaurant that you could visit over and over and never get sick of?
9 Beans and a Burrito. I ate there almost every day in high school. If you are ever in Twin Falls, Idaho. GO THERE. You will love it. Here are my top recommendations: Bean and Cheese Double Wrap, Soft Taco, or Chicken and Rice Double Wrap... I want one right now...

6. What is one food you used to hate but now enjoy?
I really disliked hamburgers. Which is weird. Because now I want hamburgers ALL the time. Yum. Yum. Yummmmm.

7. Fill in the blank: Star ________.
Shine. Specifically because of this line from one of my fave movies, "Good morning star shine! The world says hello!" Name it and I will love you. Forevers.

Now go link up. I promise you good fun and happy wishes.

Love,
Deidre
Gentri said...

haha! That's the best line from that movie. :) That's so funny that you used to hate hamburgers.

Anonymous said...

Charlie and the Chocolate factory! Johnny Depp was amazing in that movie. Truly and really. And I can't understand how anyone could ever not like hamburgers! I'm certainly glad you changed your mind : ]

Ashley said...

hamburgers?? hahha SOOO GOOD!!! im here from the hop!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pic!! And I have to be honest I love Lady Gaga and I hate myself for it. I really wish I could not like her because honestly a lot of things she does is totally not in my line of liking, but oh well it is what it is. I accept my unwanted love LOL.
Love
Patricia @ thettdiaries.com

Susan Joy said...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Wish I could have gone to the Lady Gaga concert! That would have been SWEEEET!

Chevron & Lace
suedrew.blogspot.com



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.