Dear Easter Bunny,

4.09.2012

While I really appreciate and love the Easter basket with all the fun things but... We both know I am on a diet. Yes, I loved the mustache ring (pictures coming soon... or watch my Easter movie to be posted for movie Monday) and coral ring, I loved the fun hair tie, I loved the kites.... but the following items are not going to help me on my road to Miss Idaho....


So I ate some yesterday... I mean, holiday cheer, gotta do it. But now I am bagging all these treats up and giving them to Adam (Dear Adam, please be reasonable and hide the candy from me unless I am having a REALLY bad day. Thanks.) to keep and guard until June 10th.

Once again Bunny, THANK you for the basket... and a diet on Easter will not be happening.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.