Dear Brain,

4.03.2012

Sorry for all those moments that I fill up my head with one MILLION thoughts so you feel like you might explode. I really enjoyed those headache-less days... Let us talk about the things on my mind today...

Miss Idaho
Adam
Tap Dance
Baseball
Fitness
Work
Future
Dollars
Family
Travel
Schedule
Current Events
Winning
Losing


Honestly... the list goes on and on and on. And I wish that was something I could change. I feel like my mind is going 3948903980943 MPH. And so many that is why I am always amped up and crazy. I don't really know. But you know those moments when your head is so full of ideas and thoughts and you would give anything to just extract everything and give the brain a rest? Every day, that is me every day lately.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.