Dear Home Opener,

3.18.2012


Yesterday was BYU Baseball's home opener. It was freezing cold outside but really fun to be at the games. I sat with a few of the other players girlfriends and fiance (Gloria, Rachel, and Allie). I spent most of the time with Gloria, and it is always way fun to be with her. She is such a sweet girl and I have loved getting to know her this year. We are going to be travel buddies for any away games. BYU played a double header against Seattle, lost the first by one, won the second by seven. Wouldn't it be nice if they could take some of the runs from the second game and apply them to the first? Adam didn't pitch in either game, but I saw him throw a bullpen. He looked very impressive, so Portland better watch out!

Gloria and I waiting downstairs for Tanner and Adam to come out of the clubhouse.

Love,
Deidre



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.