Dear Twin Falls School District,

12.20.2011

Coming and presenting at your schools has been a serious highlight of my year as Miss Magic Valley. I have loved coming and handing out awards, signing autographs, and talking to your student about the anti-bullying. The response has been extraordinary. I appreciate the constant support from the community. I love hearing about how the students at your school remember how I teach them to STAMP out bullying and how they are working hard to make their school a better place for everyone.

              Stay away from bullies
              Tell someone
              Avoid bad situations
              Make friends
              Project confidence

It has been fun to be a part of your school and for the local news to capture and share my message as well. I can't wait to move forward as Miss Magic Valley and share my message further.








Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.