Dear Family,

11.02.2011

I am so grateful for a family that is so wonderful, so loving, and always there for me. I am grateful for a family that has been there for me through the good times and the bad times. A family that isn't afraid to tell me "I told you so," when something wrong happens in my life but they were always telling me to do the right thing in the first place. I have a beautiful family that is there to support me when I am competing in my pageants or when I just want to have someone to talk to. The big moments and the small moments are always made the best moments because of my family.


I am grateful for growing up with three brothers that will protect me from "the-not-the-best" boys, taught me how to wrestle and play Street Fighter, taught me about sports, will call me just to chat or let me call them when I am having a bad day, that married wonderful women that I am lucky to call my sisters now, and always include me in the fun. I am grateful for my sisters-in-law and the examples they are to me. They are always there to give me the girl advice I need since I do not have any sisters.



I am grateful for my parents. They are the biggest supporters in my life. I love to spend time with them, they have let me crash so many of their date nights, and I am grateful for that. I am grateful for a Dad that has taught me to work hard and to never give up. He has shown me how important it is to find a man that loves me as much as he loves my Mother. My Dad is the most honest and motivated man I have ever met, and I hope I can have those qualities too. I am thankful for a Mom that is my best friend. She wants me to always be happy and always has time for a phone call with her daughter. She has taught me how to be charitable and to use my creativeness to the highest. She also taught me how to dress well. My Mom is the most giving, loving, and considerate woman. Someday I hope to be a Mom just like her.



I am grateful for 5 adorable nephews and 1 beautiful niece. They always can make me smile and make me feel like the most important person around. I never have a dull moment with them around.




I am GRATEFUL for my family. And I am grateful for the person they have helped me become.

Love,
Deidre
Mom said...

I am grateful for you too. Love you so much!!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.