Dear Omniture Summit Event,

4.11.2011

Getting the opportunity to work at a multi-million dollar event was so great. I feel lucky to go to a school where we can get these sorts of opportunities, and a school that has a nice reputation so companies will hire an event planning class to work.

It was interesting to see how this huge conference was run. I loved every second of it. It was that event that made me realize I love the profession I am going into. Not everyone is cut out for running around and standing on their feet all day long. Not everyone enjoys a high stress, high pressure situation. Not everyone looks forward to working long hours just to see something come together. I however, am not everyone... I enjoy running around, multi tasking, high pressure, and seeing one major event come together. I cannot wait to graduate in two weeks and get out there into an event planning career.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.