Dear Miss Capitol City,

4.11.2011

As some of you may have heard, or maybe you haven't, I was recently crowned Miss Capitol City!




I could not be more excited to be back at Miss Idaho this year. A lot more work and effort has gone into pageantry on my end. I never realized how little I was doing to prepare. This year is going to be a lot better I think. New dance, still in the works. New swimsuit, still on the way. New dress, still to be fitted. New interview outfit, still needing alterations. New Deidre... well, not new new Deidre, same personality, better fitness? We will go with that. One more month until orientation and two more months until the Miss Idaho.

Some of you have been asking how you can help. If at all possible, the way you can help is by donating to my Children's Miracle Network account.


Every contestant is required to raise money to be eligible to compete. That money then goes to helping sick children in the local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Not only would I appreciate your donations, but so would the kids you are helping and their families! It is such a great cause and I love that the Miss America Organization has teamed up with them. If all my friends donated a dollar or two, I would reach my goal in no time. Thank you for all of your love and support. I am proud to be your Miss Capitol City 2011!

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.