Dear Eric Edmunds,

2.03.2011

Happy birthday brother!
I just want you to know how amazing and wonderful I think you are. I am really glad that we have become such good friends over the last few years. You mean a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time to chat on the phone. Thank you for taking a 24 hour trip with me to go watch Elton John. Thank you for watching movies with me when we are both home. Thank you for buying dinner when we'd go out. Thank you for having a high kick contest over Christmas break. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for helping find new cool music and always updating my ipod with sweet tunes. I am lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and an even better brother. You are hard working, dedicated, and loyal. You have been a great example to me of taking the time to enjoy what is around me and figuring out what suites me best. I love you very much. Hope your birthday was the best.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.