Dear Pageants,

1.20.2011

It is that time of year again!

Miss America was last week only to kick off another great year of pageantry. It was the 90th anniversary of Miss America, which was so amazing to watch. My Mom and I went down to Las Vegas to see it all in person. Such a GREAT experience. I really loved every single second. Congratulations to Miss Nebraska, Teresa Scanlan, who is now your Miss America 2011. I am so impressed with her. She is only 17 years old and the youngest Miss America crowned since the age limit was put on, but she is an amazing public speaker and not afraid to share what she believes. I think she is going to be great.

I am getting ready to compete again, and would love any and all support from friends and family. I will need as much feedback and critiques on my walking, talent, and interview as you guys can give. I also need to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Your support and love is always appreciated.

I can't wait to get going on competing again. The Miss America Organization has made such a huge impact in my life. I feel so lucky to have been a part of it.

Love,
Deidre


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.