Dear Michelle Cole,

10.20.2010

Welcome to adulthood little lady. Finally 21. I am so glad that we put aside our differences and took out the wedge that Kevin Jensen drove between us (just kidding, but also I am kind of serious) and became friends. From second semester of sophomore year until now you have become a huge part of my life. Thank you for wanting to have the same career as me so we always have something to talk about and plan on for the future. Thank you for switching to the same major as me and always being in my classes so I can have a solid study buddy and only have to pay half price on books. Thank you for going to the gym with my on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank you for being so driven and motivated and pushing me to become a better person. Thank you for always treating me like a friend. I appreciate the person you are and the way you live your life. We only have great things to look forward to as we enter our final semester at BYU. Can't wait to graduate from the Marriott School with you in April. Can't wait to be friends for life. Love you so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Love,
Deidre
Chito & Michelle said...

Awh!!! Deidre thank you so so much! I love this! You are truly such an amazing friend. I don't know where I would be without you. I love and agree with everything you wrote. And thank you so much for the best birthday present ever-tickets to Thriller!!! I loved going with you. Thank you for everything and for being such an important part of my life! I love you!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.