9.22.2010

Dear Sean Edmunds,

Happy birthday big brother! You are getting older. And wiser, because you are at medical school constantly learning. I would say that qualifies you to be more wise this year than last year. I am really happy that you are my brother. I love joking around with you and having dance parties on the "dance dance rug" or in your kitchen with the sweet sound system. Thank you for letting us have pre-pageant activities in your house. Thank you for always making me laugh. Thank you for letting me call you when I am having a really hard time. Thank you for marrying such an amazing woman so I could have another great sister in law. Dad says I have a similar personality to you, I feel pretty good about that. Because if that is true, I am funny, outgoing, charitable, and caring. You are always good for some comic relief, for making random things happen, and for loving everyone around you. Thank you for being a great example in my life. I love you very much. Happy Birthday.

Love,
Deidre
Sean said...

Thanks Deidre! I love you too. You are an amazing sister. Love you!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.