Miss Southeast Idaho.

4.06.2010

Well. I competed at Miss Falls Valley this last weekend. And won! I feel very lucky and blessed. I kept most things the same... Same platform: Redefine Service. Same talent: Tap dancing. Same dress: Yellow evening gown. I changed my swimsuit and my interview outfit though. After the pageant I was able to sit down with the judges to get feedback. I am very excited for Miss Idaho. Now I just need to get sponsors (if you, the business you work for, or anyone you know would be interested in sponsoring me I would appreciate it!) and I need to raise money for Children's Miracle Network... with your help. Thank you for all your support and love. I am thrilled to be Miss Southeast Idaho 2010.


Becs said...

Deidre...I'm following you...oooh...spooky!



© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.