lucky.

4.19.2010

I am a lucky girl. I very lucky girl. There has been so much going on in my life... a lot of change, a lot of heartache, a lot to look forward to. Through it all I have been so blessed with amazing people there to support me the whole way. Sometimes I am taken back by how inspired these people are. Giving me the strength I need to keep going, never doubting my abilities. Why am I so lucky?

Last night a friend gave me this scripture to read:

Doctrine and Covenants 45:62 "For verily I say unto you, that great things await you;"

This scripture touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. This boy has no clue what I have been feeling or thinking. He didn't know I have been questioning my ability, questioning what is going to happening in my life. When I am in question of myself, these people have more faith in me. More faith than I have had for awhile. Why do they believe that so many great things await me when I can't believe it myself? This whole experience has humbled me and showed me what I can be and what I will be. I am a lucky girl.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.