Looking forward.

4.08.2010

I posted advice from Brother Bott yesterday. And then completely disregarded it. Silly me.

I have been thinking a lot about that post this morning. It seemed to be something I needed more than I realized. I didn't need it when I talked to Brother Bott, but I have needed it since. It is amazing to me how so people are so in tune with the spirit and can give advice, through casual conversation, which will be needed more than ever in the next few hours.

Doctrine and Covenants 6:36 "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not."

Doctrine and Covenants 67:3 "Ye endeavored to believe that ye should receive the blessing which was offered unto you; but behold, verily I say unto you there were fears in your hearts, and verily this is the reason that ye did not receive."

Fears are not worth it. When I look forward, I want to be prepared for any outcome without fear. "We merely know what we want while He knows what we need." That quote in itself is enough reason to not fear.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.