party of 25.

2.05.2009

I was tagged in this on something else, but I thought I would post it here too... I was supposed to put 25 random things about me.

1. I didn't realize I had been tagged in like 10 of these.

2. I can honestly say I was born and raised in Twin Falls, Idaho, and I would not change it for all the riches in the world.

3. Spandex=love.

4. The people in my life are the most amazing. I believe with all my heart that I am lucky to have the best family in the whole world, full of hilarious and intelligent people. And I am lucky to have the best friends in the whole world. They are there for funny, serious, and random anything.

5. When I am alone, I belt out show tunes... things like Wicked, Hairspray, Mamma Mia.... name it, I will sing it.

6. Once, I made a list of 100 things I wanted to do before I died... it has now grown to 163 things, and I add about one a week still.

7. My biggest release is dance. I can leave every single emotion on the floor within minutes.

8. I want to fall hopelessly in love, something that will last forever.

9. There is no such thing as too many pairs of shoes.

10. I am an open book, ask me anything, I will answer.

11. The Goonies is my favorite movie of all time.

12. Laughing is the best medicine. If you can make me sincerely laugh, you will be in my heart forever.

13. I will say anything for the sake of funny, sometimes its good... sometimes it ruins the moment.

14. Beauty... I mean scholarship pageants, are almost an addiction. I wouldn't mind having a crown.

15. I would prefer talking in person, rather than on the phone, I would prefer on the phone to a text message, I would prefer a letter to an email, and I would prefer a hug rather than a handshake.

16. I love to read.

17. I agree, good writing is a sign of intelligence.

18. Last year I went to Hawaii, I spend my spare time wishing I was back.

19. I pretend to be super woman... never needing helping from anyone or anything. Perfection is what I aim for, but I always fall short, and I am too hard on myself every day because of that.

20. I wish I was more talented in the musical area, that way I could be in a band.

21. If I could be any animal, it would be a dinosaur, possibly a velociraptor, most won't understand, but some already know why.

22. Thursday is my favorite day of the week, it just is a good day.

23. Nine beans and a burrito is my favorite restaurant, Bean and cheese double wrap... if I am really hungry, I will throw in some beef.

24. I've had back surgery once, and fear I might need it again.

25. Smiling is something I try to do... I should probably do it more.


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.