Weekday Wardrobe

11.14.2014

There is sometimes a misconception about style bloggers and their wardrobe. Yes, I do put effort into my outfit everyday. No, I do not have high quality photos of every outfit I put together. Yes, I do have my husband take photos of my outfits - usually a bunch all at once on the weekend. No, I don't have time to get professional photos all the time - when I do it is a serious treat that I love and embrace. So with that being said, a lot of people have been asking me what I wear on a regular day to day. Not just the outfits photos I take. But what do I look like on a Monday when I go to work? What do I look like on a day when maybe my hair isn't the happiest? So I decided to let you into my weekday wardrobe and my slightly messy closet every Friday as I share the outfits I have been wearing throughout the week. Not just the ones I share in my outfit posts.


Monday / Pink Blush Scarf / Gap Sweater / Sexy Modest Jeggings / Forever Young Flats
Tuesday / Scarf (similar) / Old Navy Cardigan / Kiss Me Mint V Neck / Halogen Skirt / Hanes Tights / Francescas Booties
Wednesday / Cotton On Top / Little Black Fashion Truck Belt / Gap Slacks / Famous Footwear Heels
Thursday / Soel Scarf / Old Navy Cardigan / Pink Blush Dress / Target Leggings / Macys Boots
Friday / Little Black Fashion Truck Sweater / Gap Jeans / Target Boots


© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.