9.28.2010

Dear Robison Sundell,

Happy birthday kid! A lot has happened since last year. Just know that my feelings for you are the same as always. You are a true inspiration to everyone that knows you. I know that I would not be half the person I am today without your friendship. I appreciate the way you lived your life. You were an example to me. An example of what it means to enjoy life, an example of a true friend, an example of taking a risk or five, an example of living life to the fullest, and, best of all, an example of what I someday hope to be. Always happy, always looking for new friends, and always watching out for those around you. You are wonderful. I will never ever regret doing New Student Orientation, because without it, I would not have you in my life. I am grateful they placed my group in the mud so your kind heart, and Blake's, would invite us over to sit with you and eventually create the super crew. Your mustache always looks nice. Happy birthday. Never forget that I love you.

Love,
Deidre




© Deidre Emme. Design by Fearne and Breezy & Co.